SLIDER

Protein rich pancakes!

Monday, May 27, 2013



After a great gym session, you need protein within 45 minutes of working out to repair and grow muscle.

I found this recipe on http://www.ceceilielind.com and I loved them! Granted, I didn't have oats handy so I used cream of wheat instead and they were still fine!

Ingredients:
-100% pure whey protein (I used cinnamon flavor)
-3 egg whites
-1 bag cream of wheat (or 1/2 c oats)
-1/4 c flour
-2 tbs cocoa
-3 tbs water or until desired consistency

Mix all ingredients and throw on your skillet, fry pan, pancake griddle or whatever you use for pancakes! Makes approx 4-5. I topped with fresh strawberries and some homemade strawberry sauce (just blended up strawberries, 1 packet of sweet and low, and water), poured it on top and yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger