SLIDER

First Blog Post!

Thursday, March 21, 2013


Hello Cyber-World!

This is my first official blog post, and I am super excited! I already post wayyyy too much on FB and
instragrammy, so I figured I might as well start an "official" posting-place.

This is me =)


Title of my blog is silly you say? Of course it is-- little bit about me in a nutshell- im a nature-loving, outdoor enthusiast, obsessed travel planner, pretend gourmet chef, and crazy wife/friend. For those that know me, I'm pretty blunt and to the point- no beating around the bush here ladies & gentleman! Save that for 20 years down the road when i need to sheild my past from my kids...lol.



ANYWHO- make vodka out of lemons? Well--- you can make lemonade, right? Or you can make lemon infused vodka--> EVEN BETTER! Thats exactly the way my mind works. Plan + add something better = be happier. It's how I operate in almost every aspect of my life. I would hate to live a dull, boring, monotonous life! ugh. My weekends fill up months in advance because i am planning, planning, planning!! Always planning for the next best thing! Vacations, wine tours, out-of-towns, festivals, cooking shows, wildlife/outdoor adventures, you name it!

Recently joined two committees- FLOCK- a small social organization benefitting the Houston Zoo, so hopefully one day I may crack into the volunteer aspect there (it looks quite challenging to be a volunteer there) because i am utterly obsessed with animals. Not the P.E.T.A obsessed kind, but the ohmygoshyouaretoocute kind. I am a member (newbie) of RedBuds in Houston- helps plant trees & salvage "garden/tree areas" throughout Houston.

My free time? (like i have any- none of us do, right?) But in my "social time" as i like to call it, I am an avid attendee of Lifetime Fitness and a frequent runner of Terry Hershey Park (boy do i love some trail running)-#1. I could not live without the thought of cooking and wine- #2. I rigidly plan my meals/food/juicing (i will have many posts on that) every week. Wine is my water (so is Vodka- hence the VODKA in the title), and NOT number three by any means (just happened to be last to type and i dont want to go back and erase and retype it all, ha! =)    , but my hubby, my wonderfull angel-who-loves-to-clean-up-my-cooking-mess, Scott Creger. By far the best thing that has ever happened! He gets to be guinea pig on all my "new thought up meals!"

Thats me in a very fast nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger