SLIDER

Jim Gaffigan has Hot Pockets for Dinner!

Friday, March 22, 2013

JIM GAFFIGAN is who we saw last night and he had me in TEARS i was laughing so hard!!! He showed at the bayou city music theater downtown, in which we started our night off with some SAKE bombs at the blue fish! He is absolutly hilarious- if you have never heard his stuff, download some on itunes or youtube- i have all of his albums on my phone, and when im in the car driving somewhere far (who am i kidding, i dont drive, my husband does)-- *clearing throat*-- when my husband is driving us on a road trip, i plug in one of his albums and BOOM there goes an hour! His humor is a combination of obvious common sense + irony + pale white fellow, haha. He has very clean humor which I also like. Some of my favorites are "holidays," "hot pockets," and "cake."

Anywho, we greatly enjoyed the night and it will not be forgotten! We great seats too for probably the same price the people at the top paid (again, this is when planning comes in handy...bought these for my hubby for Christmas!).

SAKE BOMBS
fyi- here is an awesome link on ETSY for a great set of SAKE cups I'm thinking about getting. They are super cute and only $25.00! I am obsessed with Etsy...bought three things online there yesterday! Those will come up later =)

Everyone have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger