SLIDER

Low Calorie Dessert Wontons!

Monday, March 25, 2013

I had several people ask me for this recipe, so I decided to post this. I make these randomly, and there are so many different variations you can do! The best part is that they are VERY low calorie as long as you don't overdo the toppings =)

These bad boys have approx 60 calories each- 120 calories for two Heavenly filled wonton cups.

Here's the recipe:
-Wonton Wrappers (found at any local grocery-->get the square ones, not rectangle)
-Fruits of your choice (this example is banay-nays)
-Fat free whip, ice cream, syrup, or any other LOW CALORIE topping of your choice (the key is serving size- dont use more than 1 tbs of whatever you choose!)
-mini chocolate chips
-mini muffin pan






1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray pan & press wonton wrappers into mini muffin tins until they are folded into a nice outer shell
3. Lightly spray lined wontons
4. Bake 3-4 minutes or so until just crisp
5. Add 6-8 mini chocolate chips, layer with fruit, 6-8 more chocolate chips,and then fruit
6. Bake another 2 minutes until chocolate is gooey
7. Top with whip or any topping
8. ENJOY!


I think these are sooo good! Easy & quick too! I've also made a S'more version-- little more calories (about 90 per serving) but still just as great! Graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows, chocolate....mmmmmmmmm i love smores! If i ever got to open a bakery I would name it "S'MOORE" (for those that know me, "moore" was my maiden name, so it would work PERFECTLY!)
 
ENJOY your chocolatey yum yum goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I need to stop by during meal times and look pathetice and hopefully you'll feed me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger