SLIDER

2 Unique Clothing Websites

Monday, April 8, 2013

I found these two totally awesome & unique clothing websites on WANELO (which i am now addicted to). Wanelo, in case you don't know, is an app that is a combination of pinterest and fashion-- so it just "repins" fashion updates, trends, most popular pins, etc. It allows you to "save" or "buy" the item and go directly to their website which i LOVE!!!

I bought this swimsuit from Amazing Lace


I bought these two dresses from Spool No.72




Aren't they super cute! Return policy is free as well if you ship back within 30 days. =) I love having unique things that others don't have!

Check out these two websites they have so much cute stuff!!



1 comment:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. unique boots by Gipsy Dharma

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger