SLIDER

Low Fat Sugarfree Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's officially fall!!! FINALLY!! As much as I love summer, I definitely think fall is my favorite time of year =) My house practically explodes fall decor and as Christmas approaches vomits Christmas everywhere.... And I love it!!

So on my "pumpkin-in-everything" phase, I decided I was ready for some good ol pumpkin cheesecake!! I found a way to make this sugarless, low calorie, and low fat!! PERFECT!! Super easy too!


Here ya go:
*1 cup pumpkin purée
*couple dashes cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice (I hardly ever measure anything anymore)
*2 bars GREEK YOGURT cream cheese (see photo)
*1 whole egg and 1 egg white
*1/4 c almond milk, vanilla
*dash vanilla 
*1/2 c Splenda
*1 package (about 10) low calorie graham crackers
*1/4 c organic "apples only" applesauce (meaning no sugar or other crap added, just pure apples---> or you can make your own)


Directions?? Super easy


1. In a food processor, grind up crackers and two dashes cinnamon and applesauce. Add applesauce about half at a time until crumbs are just barely sticking together.



2. Turn oven to 325 and line cupcake pan with liners. Press spoonful of crackers into bottom of lightly sprayed liners.


3. In mixer, whip Greek cheese and everything else but eggs. 


(This was from Kroger-- it's about 60/40 Greek yogurt and fat free cream cheese! Only 60 calories serving and 2g fat and higher in protein)

4. After mixture is smooth, hand stir in egg and egg white until completly mixed. 

5. Top on graham cracker crust

6. Bake about 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle is just BEFORE clean (so soft). 

7. Let cool then put in fridge for minimum 1 hour.

8. Top with whatever you like! I used Sugarfree Soy whip cream and 1 piece of dark 82% cacao chip!



Per one: 89 calories, 9g carbs, 3g, 5g protein, and 2g sugar!! 

HAPPY FALL!!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger